Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sometimes You Just Have To Take Life Slowly...


How true is this? I think it is absolutely wonderful and very accurate.  A lot of times we have the tendency to do things out of order. We put ourselves first a lot of times, or we act to quickly. We judge before we really know.  

How beautiful would life be if we could really do as this quote states?  I think if we were able to do this we would all have much less stress, anxiety, and regrets.  I know for myself I tend to get worked up over past situations because I maybe did not think enough or listen at the right times, this then causes me to get stressed or anxious about the future.  I think if I, and everyone, took the time to slow down and try these simple steps that we could probably eliminate a lot of worry from our minds, and live a much more peaceful life, which essentially is what we are to do, right?  Peacefulness is something I think we all strive for, whether we admit it or not. 

There is a quote that says, "When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others." I think this is so true, as well.  I mean, think about it, if we are able to be completely peaceful with ourselves, then we have no reason to not have a peaceful attitude towards everything else in life, allowing us to be peaceful in fundamentally every aspect in life.  How beautiful would that be?  I know for myself I strive to someday find this peace to live a truly peaceful life, and I hope I am not alone.  

So, let us cheers to peace and strive to find this within ourselves and within everyone else. 


weheartit.com



Namaste 

No comments:

Post a Comment